Drones & Public Safety Summit
The potential benefits of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) during emergencies are undeniable. But few emergency services organisations are using drones in their everyday operations.
That’s why we are happy to invite you to the 1st edition of the “Drones & Public Safety Summit” on 20 September 2018 in Brussels, Belgium. Join the event specifically designed to debate and discuss the latest issues and trends in the sector.
Share your thoughts at #Drones4Rescue
- How emergency and rescue services are using drones in Europe
- Integrating drones in the information systems of control rooms
- How to train emergency and rescue services
- Technologies available to ensure the best use of drones
- The latest updates on drone EU legislation
- Live demos
- Much more...
The Drones & Public Safety Summit is about bringing together people ready to transform emergency response. Join us and meet emergency responders, drone manufacturers, tech specialists, software providers, European decision makers, international experts, drone enthusiasts and more…
Registration is free of charge and includes access to all sessions, to the exhibition area, a sandwich lunch, coffee/tea during official breaks.
Important! This event is limited to 200 participants.
Hotel booking can be made at the EENA negotiated rates HERE.
Benefit from sponsorship, exhibiting and presenting opportunities
A wide range of marketing opportunities are offered during this event to companies who are not necessarily member of EENA. Don't miss this unique chance to:
- Gain visibility to potential customers and commercial partners.
- Showcase your products to a targeted audience of international public safety professionals, drone experts and EU decision-makers.
- Engage and share expertise with participants looking for the latest drone technologies to improve emergency response.
For any further information on our sponsorship and exhibitor pack, please contact Marta Azevedo Silva at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our thanks go to the SIAMU (Fire and Emergency Medical Service of the Brussels-Capital Region) that will be hosting this event in its Brussels premises!
20 September 2018
Service d'Incendie et d'Aide Médicale Urgente de la Région de Bruxelles-Capitale (SIAMU)
Avenue de l'Héliport 15