Newsletter Issue 49 RSS
112 Awards 2016: Call for Applications
Applications are open until 31 July 2015!
Join us at the largest pan-European Awards Ceremony in the field of emergency services, rewarding outstanding individuals & emergency services/public authorities organisations!
Each year, the 112 Awards Ceremony rewards outstanding individuals and emergency services/public authorities organisations particularly engaged in improving and promoting the European emergency number 112.
In 2016, the winners will be honoured at the 112 Awards Ceremony organised in conjunction with the EENA Conference 2016, to take place in Prague, on 6 April 2016.
Who can participate?
- We invite emergency services and citizens from all over Europe to embrace the challenge and participate in the competition in order to bring to the limelight their major contributions to saving lives.
- Companies are also welcome to encourage their daily partners to participate
- Outstanding Call-Taker/Dispatcher and Rescue Award
- Outstanding Citizen Award
- Outstanding Emergency Services Innovation Award
- Outstanding International Cooperation Award
- Outstanding Change Management Initiative
How to participate:
For more information, please click here.